If it’s time to renew your membership as a Friend of the Cascade Library, you can now do it quickly and securely on our website (cascadefriends.org/shop). Or, if you prefer to do it the way you always have, you can download the form at cascadefriends.org/membership and complete and return it with your payment, or drop it off at the front desk the next time you visit the library. If you choose to renew on our website, just follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the page called “Shop.” The address provided above will automatically take you there.
2. Select the type of membership you want to renew (e.g., Senior, Individual Adult, Family, etc.)
3. Select how long you would like to renew for (e.g., 1 year, 2 years, etc.)
4. If you would like to make an additional donation beyond the membership dues, click on the “Donation” box and choose from the four levels.
5. Click “Add to Cart” and then following the checkout procedure as prompted.
The site was originally designed to sell a physical product, which is why it makes reference to “Free Shipping.” Please just disregard that unnecessary piece of information.